The Outdoor Elevator is unlike anything on the market today! A fully welded, all aluminum uni-body design makes it the most durable, weather resistance vertical platform lift on the market! Short lead times and an easy installation process means creating access to your multi-story home is a quick, easy process!
Adding to the durability of The Outdoor Elevator is a 160 MPH* engineered wind load rating!
If you are in the market for a top-of-the-line Vertical Platform Lift that meets elevator code AND is truly weather resistant, we would like the opportunity to provide you with a complimentary quote and more detailed information. * Engineered wind load rating details are available upon request. Proper anchoring configuration is required for 160 mph winds.
- Runs on standard 110vac power
- 95% aluminum construction
- Standard platform 32”w x 48”d
- 500 lb capacity
- 24 fpm travel speed
- Soft start/stop PLC controller
- Constant pressure operation
- Industrial duty gearmotor
- Winding drum drivetrain
- Type “A” instant safeties
- Safety underpan stops lift if there is an obstruction below
- Meets ASME A18.1 code
- Plug N’ Play wiring makes installation quick and easy
- Standard finish: mill finish aluminum
- Optional finish: Powder Coated in choice of white, gray, tan, or beige
COLORS: White, Grey or Almond
CABS: Standard, Weather Shield or Sky Canopy.
GATE STYLE: Picket or Standard Gate
RAMP: Automatic Folding Ramp or Fixed Ramp
- Door interlocks mounted on all swing doors to prevent the doors from being opened when the elevator is not present.
- Broken cable safeties lock the elevator cab to the guide rails in the unlikely event one of the hoist cables breaks.
- Cab mounted solid gate to contain hands, feet, and cargo inside the elevator. Elevator will not operate unless the gate is closed.
- Emergency phone (Optional Upgrade When Needed)
- Optional emergency battery lowering
- Optional door baffles to ensure compliance with the 3” x 5” swing door rule